[Callers] Colds

Bob Peterson bob at contracorner.com
Fri Nov 16 15:34:55 PST 2018

Thanks everyone for the replies. Those were unsurprising and pretty much what I expected.

* Give as much notice as possible (days in advance).
* Cancel if you’re contagious, or can’t perform well or drive safely.
* If you go ahead, expect to be as alert, lively, and cheerful as usual.
* The organizers contact and pick the replacement, not the cancelling caller. Organizers may ask you for help, but don’t be proactive by contacting other callers.

I’ll add: Take good care of yourself as a performer so you won’t have to cancel. (Nature may interfere with that plan despite best efforts.)

\Bob Peterson