[Callers] Twitter and Instagram for Contra Dance Marketing

Dugan Murphy dugan at duganmurphy.com
Fri Nov 16 14:26:21 PST 2018

Hi, John,

The Instagram associated with my dance community has had some success in
promoting our dance.  It also caught the eye of a local business who ended
up sponsoring us for a short while when we were new.

Because I don't manage it or use Instagram at all myself, I can't say
anything about getting started.  What I can say is that because Instagram
is for photos, you need someone who can take good photos.  It also helps if
the person managing the profile has an understanding of relevant hashtags
to use.

Here's the link: https://www.instagram.com/portlandintowncontradance/

Good luck!

Dugan Murphy