[Callers] Calling in Montpelier, VT and Cambridge (BIDA), MA

QuiAnn2 quiann2 at gmail.com
Sun May 13 20:54:02 PDT 2018

Hi, all,

I’m calling the contra dances in Montpelier, VT, and in Cambridge, MA next weekend. I’m hoping to get some insight from people who have danced there or called there about the dance crowd and how they are as a community in helping each other, how many beginners usually come, are they fluent in dances that leave the minor set, any tips for that specific area, etc . I have info from the organizers but would love to hear from you as well. Thanks! You can respond in this group or to me directly at quiann2 at gmail.com <mailto:quiann2 at gmail.com>.

Thanks for any feedback you can provide!

Jacqui Grennan
Los Angeles, CA