[Callers] Caller's monitor question

Folk Dance ceilidh.caller.bob at gmail.com
Sat May 12 12:04:18 PDT 2018

So in terms of including the monitor in your setup it looks like from the
manual you'll have to connect your mic to the desk as usual.  You'll then
need a cable back from a monitor or aux feed on the desk.  Ideally this
will want to be seperate from the band mix.  If you have a signal splitter
or a second output on a radio mic receiver you can send a signal directly
to the monitor (this is what I do with my setup) - this makes my monitor
entirely isolated from anything except my signal.

Physically the monitor you have can be mounted on a second mic stand fairly
easily , I'd do that and have it pointed at me and not on the floor so as
to make it as localised as possible.

Bob

On Sat, May 12, 2018 at 5:52 AM, J L Korr via Callers <