[Callers] Multiple partner swings?

Jack Mitchell jmitchell.nc at gmail.com
Wed May 2 18:53:59 PDT 2018

Here's another:

*Diagonal Discovery* – Gene Hubert
              *Becket*

*A1*    LL F&B
         (L Diag Gents) Gents Look Left Alle L 1½

*A2*    with New (L Diag) N B&S

*B1*    Circle Left ¾, pass thru
         P Sw

*B2*    ½ Hey gents pass L Sh
              P Sw (or 2-hand turn)

An excellent dance. Give the dancers the option of a two hand turn or a
swing in B2.

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 2:22 PM Jim Hemphill via Callers <

> I like this double partner swing dance!
>
> Double Play     by John Coffman        7/11
> Duple, Becket
>
> A1     Circle Left 3/4 (8)
>          Neighbor Swing (8)
>
> A2     Men Allemande Left 1 1/2 (8)
>          Partner Swing  {end in short lines of four facing down the hall}
> (8)
>
> B1     Down the Hall in lines of four (8)
>          Turn Alone and Come Back Up the Hall {in lines of four} (8)
>
> B2     Invert the Line {Couple #2 makes an arch; lady #1 leads her
> partner under the arch and swings her partner on their original side as the
>
>          #2 couple walks to their original side and swings}  (16)
>
> Slide left to start the dance over with new neighbors
>

> On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 4:45 PM, Dan Black via Callers <
>
>> Here's a double neighbor swing:
>>
>> Naked in California  (previously No Name Dance)
>>   Duple Improper Contra by Nils Fredland, NH
>>                   Two N Swg (same N)
>>
>>   A1:  (8) LL Fwd & Bck
>>          (8) N Swg
>>
>>   A2:  (4) Ladies Al R 1/2x across to P
>>           (4) P Al L 3/4x to Shadow
>>                Shadow = (the first person you would Al Rt w/ facing up & Dwn)
>>          (8) Shadow Al R 1.5x to long wavy lines up & down
>>               Gents face IN; Ladies face OUT
>>
>>   B1:  (4) Long Wavy Lines Bal Rt, Left
>>          (4)  Slide or twirl Rt, (ROM) into P’s arms
>>          (8) P Swg
>>
>>   B2:  (6) Cir L 3/4x
>>          (10) N Swg (same N as Swg in A1)
>>

>> See ya,
>> Dan Black
>>

>> On Tuesday, May 1, 2018, 3:48:22 PM EDT, Maia McCormick via Callers <
>> callers at lists.sharedweight.net> wrote:
>>

>> Hey folks,
>>
>> For REASONS, I'm in search of dances with more than one partner swing --
>> preferably one of which is a balance and swing. Thoughts?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Maia

Jack Mitchell
Durham, NC