[Callers] Politically Correct?

Dorcas Hand handd51 at tekkmail.com
Wed Mar 28 10:12:43 PDT 2018

Louise has hit the nail on the head: "I’d love everyone to dance for the pure joy of it, but the idea that we can get “back” to that place, rather than move forward to it, is a myth." Me too (yup), and there is no easy path to get there. We must keep talking - just like in the broader world of politics. Talking does/can get frustrating and circular, but it also opens minds and keeps people thinking about how to be together better.

Meanwhile, together let's forge a path - maybe of many sortof parallel lanes - to move forward to dancing in joy.
Dorcas Hand
Houston