[Callers] A Cry for Edits to Your Replies

K Panton panton90 at tricolour.queensu.ca
Fri Mar 16 05:11:34 PDT 2018

This morning I received an update to this list that was entirely
unintelligible. Not because it was long, or that it had several replies on
a topic (substitute terms for gypsy) but because the submissions were made
without removing all that had gone before.

It was one long mass of words which I had no desire to parse.

This is a shortcoming of the mailing list software, to be sure, but please,
when you reply on a topic, take the time to remove all but the most
necessary of previous words that will form part (the annoying bulk?) of
your message.

I really appreciate being able to hear many voices on this list but when it
is gibberish, I am simply frustrated.

Thanks for reading.

Ken Panton