[Callers] More substitute terms for the g-word

Rich Sbardella richsbardella at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 13:33:10 PDT 2018

I think having a word that sounds similar is an asset, not a liability.  I
have used look-see quite successfully.  In years, few will know that a
"look-see" used to be called as a G...  I have also used Walk 'round with
no problem.

My initial attempt was Hipsy, but Linda Leslie quickly, and prudently
discouraged such usage.

Rich

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 4:25 PM, Martha Wild via Callers <