[Callers] Dance logs and record-keeping

Maia McCormick maia.mcc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 19:10:21 PST 2018

I keep a log for my own records of my programs and observations (about the
evening, sequence of dances, my teaching, etc.) -- sure, it helps me not
repeat myself when I call two local dances in the same month, but mreh,
only other callers or a very small handful of dancers would notice me
repeating a dance or two in a situation like that. Mostly I use this record
to force myself to reflect on my calling, which is super value for finding
both things that are working well and things that I could improve on.

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 1:02 PM, Donald Perley via Callers <