[Callers] New dance composition, star to next neighbor hey

Jeffrey Spero jeff at syncopaths.com
Mon Jun 25 15:03:07 PDT 2018

Here’s one I wrote in back in 1993 (I was ahead of my time?)

Harvesting the Hey
Becket

A1 Left diagonal, right and left thru
   Straight across, right and left thru
A2 Star left once around
   With the NEXT (shadow - leave partners), star right once around
B1 With the previous (the same four as the left hand star), Hey for four (ladies pass right in the center)
B2 Partners balance and swing

Jeffrey Spero