[Callers] Sunshine & Dancing - Where to go in Jan/Feb?

John Sweeney john at modernjive.com
Mon Jun 25 03:41:06 PDT 2018

Hi all,

              Karen and I like to get some winter sunshine (temperature
averaging at least mid-sixties) with lots of dancing (ECD, contra, square,
etc.) on our USA vacations in January or February, taking in a dance
festival if we can.

              Any recommendations as to the best place to go?

              Thanks.

            Happy dancing,

                   John

John Sweeney, Caller, Dancer, England   john at modernjive.com 01233 625 362 &