[Callers] Dance ID and question

Richard Hart richhart49 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 07:16:19 PDT 2018

Two questions. First I collected the following dance long ago. Does anyone know the author and title?

Becket formation.

A1: Circle L 3/4
       Flatten circle to wavy line or 4, woman in middle.
       Balance wave. W alla main L 1 x.

A2: N Bal & Swing.

B1: Circle L 3/4
        Flatten circle to wavy line of 4, women in middle.
        Balance wave. W alla main L 1 x.

B2: P Bal & Swing.
        Slide L to progress.

In this dance, the A and B parts are essentially mirror image repetitions of each other. Do you know of any other dances where the A and B parts repeat in a similar way? The only other dance that I know of that does this is Chart Guthrie’s Hey in the Barn.

Thanks, Rich Hart.

Sent from my iPhone