[Callers] Folk Festival - Easy Contra dances to teach Beginners

Cheryl Joyal clmjoyal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 17:54:16 PDT 2018

So Bill - Are you the dance author ??  So glad to know if you are so I can credit you !!

I use this at weddings, Kids gigs, community gigs, and at beginner dancers and it is ALWAYS my go to to see if I can progress into contras or if whether it is a longways set/circle/sq kind of night !

Thanks

Cheryl Joyal
clmjoyal at gmail.com
clmjoyal at aol.com