[Callers] New Dance - Hey Dreaming by Emma Azelborn

Tom Hinds twhinds at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 18 16:25:08 PDT 2018

Emma,

Thanks for sharing your new dance.  I believe it’s always best to have larks, men or first corners gypsy, walk around or allemande by the left.  One reason is that the dancers keep their positioning better especially if there’s a swing.

Of course a large number of dances follow this rule so I also believe that it’s a good idea to do something out of the ordinary once in a while.  So which hand/shoulder you use may also depend on one’s program.

Tom

Sent from my iPad