[Callers] Circles, Crazy Circles

Kalia Kliban kalia.kliban at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 09:58:07 PDT 2018

John's comment reminds me that a while back, somebody posted (a link
to?) a list of equivalent moves, things you could substitute for each
other.  I've hunted for it recently but apparently haven't come up with
the right combination of search terms, and haven't been able to find it
in the Shared Weight Archives either.  Very handy for those times when
you've just got way too many allemande L 1-1/2s in the program.

Anybody know where that list might be?
Kalia in Sebastopol