[Callers] Does a 1/2 figure 8 and cast off exist in ECD? In Contra?

Luke Donforth luke.donev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 08:46:35 PDT 2018

As a couple of folks have pointed out (thank you), there's a typo there.
The ladies take their partner's place, not neighbors. Thank you for
catching that and sorry for the confusion.

Michael, I'll track down some videos of dances with chevrons, thanks for
the aside.

I'm not sure about prompting it as an all cast, since that implies the
ladies facing back in after the move, and then casting out again. I was
envisioning more of a swoop wide, instead of breaking it into two moves.
Eventually I'll get some dancers to house-party it, and I'll see how they
both feel though.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 10:53 AM, Michael Dyck via Callers <

Luke Donforth
Luke.Donforth at gmail.com <Luke.Donev at gmail.com>