[Callers] Circles, Crazy Circles

Don Veino sharedweight_net at veino.com
Tue Jul 10 00:08:50 PDT 2018

Others not mentioned yet...

Pedal Pushers, Bob Dalsemer (is SF Prom. considered a cheat too?)
Molly Pitcher, Melanie Axel-Lute
Get Me Going , Lisa Greenleaf (believe you have this?)
Tranquility, Linda Leslie (" ")
MN-NY Happy Returns, Carol Ormand

Plus there's a bunch of mine - a sampling of proven/published longways:

Force of Nature – DI or Becket – Don Veino 20180620
Fun, easy intermediate dance
http://veino.com/blog/?p=2060

The Right In Tension (a.k.a. Synchro de Mayo) – Becket – Don Veino 20180430
Couple of interesting/unique twists in a down the hall dance
http://veino.com/blog/?p=2030

(Home Again, Home Again) Jiggity Jig – DI – Don Veino 20180430
Easy way to introduce RH High, Left Low turn to swap
http://veino.com/blog/?p=2117

Dosi Dude – DI – Don Veino 20171006
Easy big energy dance
http://veino.com/blog/?p=1959

(Riding in the) Zoomy Car – DI – Don Veino 20170717
Another unique take on a down the hall
http://veino.com/blog/?p=1792

Double Crossed Again! [V2] – DI – Don Veino 20140721
Double cross-trails dance
http://veino.com/blog/?p=1469

Charlie’s Free Flowing Elixir – DI – Don Veino 20160827
Fun, bouncy respin on a Charlie Harvey dance - sort of an alternate to Cis
Hinkle's Rocket City Romp
http://veino.com/blog/?p=1443

I ♥ Unicorns – DI – Don Veino 20170203
Mirror Mad Robin & Fig 8s in a DTH dance
http://veino.com/blog/?p=1317

-Don

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 8:16 PM, Rich Sbardella via Callers <