[Callers] Looking for "fun" dances

Bob Green bobgreen at swbell.net
Tue Jan 30 14:06:09 PST 2018

Silly? you came to the right place!  I have a couple that fill that bill.
)))

*XYZ *is *Beneficial Tradition* on steroids. Instead of doing the zipper in
parallel with you partner, you go in opposite directions from your partner,
then reverse the zipper and come back the other way to meet up again:
http://dancevideos.childgrove.org/contra/contra-modern/57-xyz

Wes Side Story is a very silly dance with a very somber backstory. It is a
Becket mixer with a seriously modified long lines forward and back.The line
move in parallel rather than in in opposition, and instead of holding
hands, it is done with finger snaps a la Sharks and Jets. Sue, i will send
you the back story off list.
http://dancevideos.childgrove.org/contra/contra-modern/445-wes-side-story

Jim Hemphill and I collaborate/compete to find a sill title that describes
a dance. when i get a moment , I will post a few... )))

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 12:23 PM, Sue via Callers <