[Callers] Looking for suggestions

K Panton panton90 at tricolour.queensu.ca
Tue Jan 30 09:02:55 PST 2018

Dan:

Thanks for sending along Allan's Frankenstein's Monster dance. It reads
really well and I look forward to running it through my head a few times
and calling it.

How does the dance/music phrasing work, in practice, for the allemandes
that span A2-B1? Instinct leads me to prefer having that all contained with
A or within B (as in Chuck the Budgie).

Ken Panton