[Callers] Beneficial Tradition

Bob Green bobgreen at swbell.net
Thu Jan 4 15:00:27 PST 2018

I have always thought part of the difficulty is that the ladies momentum is
away from each other in that last pull by, leaving them a distance away
from each other. On the end there can be some indecision about being in or
out. In XYZ (which has a different set of challenges at the end with the
"reverse") the momentum brings the ladies toward each other to start the
next round, and makes it a little more obvious when you are out. Those
dancing gent can help by giving SUBTLE weith in the correct direction after
the last pull-by.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBwjTWK3-4g)

Happy New Year,

Bob