[Callers] "I've Got A Bad Feeling About This" -- does this dance exist?

John Sweeney john at modernjive.com
Fri Feb 23 13:54:07 PST 2018

Hi Amy,

              No, no, that’s not what See-Saw means!

              You can see a See-Saw being performed just after 31 seconds into:

https://archive.org/details/square_dancing

              No, just kidding.  😊

Dosido and Seesaw mean lots of different things (I have a contra dance with three completely different “Dosidos”!).  Your use of See-Saw is the one most contra dancers know, though Modern Western Square Dancing has redefined it as a Left Shoulder Gypsy!

You’re in charge! Call it what you like!

            Happy dancing,

                   John

John Sweeney, Dancer, England   john at modernjive.com 01233 625 362 & 07802 940 574

http://www.modernjive.com for Modern Jive Events & DVDs