[Callers] The loss of one of our own

Luke Donforth luke.donev at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 11:42:15 PST 2018

Chris eloquently addressed this tragic loss.

I remember the encouragement and advise she provided me after my guest slot
calling at the Ralph Page Dance Legacy Weekend, when I was still new and
nervous.

I will miss her incredible warmth and support.

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 1:50 PM, Seth Seeger via Callers <

Luke Donforth
Luke.Donforth at gmail.com <Luke.Donev at gmail.com>