[Callers] Colonial Dances Adapted for ONS?

Jonathan Sivier jsivier at illinois.edu
Sat Feb 10 11:55:04 PST 2018

    I'm always hesitant to include dances with swings in a ONS.
Sometimes it can work, but it very much depends on the group.  Besides
he was asking about Colonial dances that have been simplified for
non-dancers.  Throwing a swing in makes a dance more challenging for
non-dancers and definitely not Colonial in flavor.

Jonathan