[Callers] 2 new contra dance compositions

Isaac Banner ibanner56 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:51:51 PDT 2018

Hey Andy,

I think I still stand by my preference for the hey to go by the other
shoulder with the ladies dancing straight forward, rather than weaving,
especially having danced both roles for your dance the two nights you
called it up in Seattle.

Here's the dance I mentioned, as well, with my take on the revolve-to-hey
figure:
https://contradb.com/dances/403

Take care,
Isaac

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018, 1:50 PM Andy Shore via Callers <