[Callers] 2 new contra dance compositions

Lisa Sieverts lisa at lisasieverts.com
Thu Aug 16 14:23:15 PDT 2018

Andy, thanks for emphasizing the "ID your Shadow" and that you include the
clue about which shadow.

It's a pet peeve how many callers will call a shadow dance and never
identity the shadow. It gives me the distinct impression that they don't
even know they are calling a dance that has a shadow. Larry Jennings would
be rolling over in his grave if he knew there were callers doing such
things! :-)

Best,
Lisa

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 4:49 PM, Andy Shore via Callers <

Lisa
lisa at lisasieverts.com
603-762-0235