[Callers] Glossary dances with promenade, no chain/RL through?

Allison Jonjak allisonjonjak at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 09:31:14 PDT 2018

Running a quick search on ContaDB.com turns up 22 that have a promenade
across, with no chain and no R&L through.

One that does have a chain, but is still good as a glossary dance (as
described in its note) is https://contradb.com/dances/599 Devin Pohly's
'Like I've Known You Forever'.

Hope that helps!

--