[Callers] Glossary dances with promenade, no chain/RL through?

Rich Sbardella richsbardella at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 08:08:11 PDT 2018

Hello Maia,
I put one together a couple of years ago.  I tried to make the timing as
forgiving as possible, thus the Balance the Ring and Pass Thru, instead of
CL 3/4 & Pass Thru.

My Corduroy Blazer (D/I)

A1: N DSD, N Swg
A2: Gents Alle L 1-1/2. P Swg
B1: Prom Across, LL
B2: CL 3/4. Bal Ring, Pass Thru

Rich Sbardella

On Sun, Aug 12, 2018 at 9:08 PM, Maia McCormick via Callers <