[Callers] Contras with square dance figures

Rich Sbardella richsbardella at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 13:02:18 PDT 2018

Square thru is certainly from square dance as is Star Thru, and Cal Twirl.
Rip and Snort can be used instead of 1s split the 2s and return, as in Roll
Over Johannes.
Right Hand High, Left Hand Low
Peek Experience by Ridge Kennedy uses Take a Peek from square dance.
Pass the Ocean/Pass Thru to a Wave is from square dance as is Sliding
Doors/Tag the Line.

On Sat, Aug 4, 2018 at 3:51 PM, Rachel Shapiro via Callers <