[Callers] Star 1/2 -> Star 1/2?

John McIntire circleleft at uninets.net
Sun Apr 22 07:48:10 PDT 2018

You caught me with that question!

I have a Sicilian Circle from Margo Gunzenhauser called "5 O'Clock Circle". You could, of
course do it in contra lines but the end effects would be disasterous, rather more than the
dance you propose. Margo's dance (likely learned from Ted Sanella) is as follows;

A1	Right Star 1/2 / Next Neighbors Left Star 1/2
	Next Neighbors Right Star 1/2 / Next Neighbors Left Star 1/2
A2	With the SAME Neighbors, Circle RIGHT once all around
	This neighbor D.S.D.
B1	Same Neighbor(s) Star Thru (balance using inside hands and twirl to swap)
			ending facing original line of direction.
	Same Neighbors Circle Left once around
B2	Balance ring, Partner Swing

Next round starts with same Neighbors from A2 above.

Have fun and keep reinventing the wheel!

John McIntire
Unity ME