[Callers] new dances

Charles chuckabell at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 08:17:00 PDT 2018

In response to a question from one caller, I need to clarify the wording at the end of "Caller's Delight" which was ambiguous - it should say "with these N". The progression occurs when everyone balances the wave and walks forward to swing P. After that swing, everyone is facing new neighbors. The dance starts over with these new neighbors.