[Callers] Handheld mic advice

Jonathan Sivier jsivier at illinois.edu
Thu Apr 12 09:22:23 PDT 2018

    I got a Shure BLX a couple of months ago to replace my 20 year old
Shure wireless handheld.  It has worked fine so far.  I opted for the
more expensive 2 channel receiver and got a wireless head set as well as
the handheld unit.

    Now I need a carrying case to put everything in.  Does anyone have
any recommendations on cases?

Jonathan
-----
Jonathan Sivier
Caller of Contra, Square, English and Early American Dances
jsivier AT illinois DOT edu
Dance Page: http://www.sivier.me/dance_leader.html
-----
Q: How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?
A: It depends on what dance you call!