[Callers] Unknown Dance,

Laur lcpgr at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 12:14:16 PDT 2018

I believe this is Will’s dance “turnstiles”
Laurie Pietravalle

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, April 11, 2018, 7:08 AM, Liam Binley via Callers <callers at lists.sharedweight.net> wrote:

Hi,I don’t know if anyone can help me, but this is worth a shot. I recently viewed a video of a dance on youtube called by Will Mentor, at the Atlanta dance weekend,  but I cannot find a name for it, and am struggling to get the full notation for it. I have attached the link for the dance below and any help  would be appreciated! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkXO3VOXu78&index=18&list=PL_1-nPBZes8RfQKhviZzr4fcq1AiQ8l9o&t=63s
Many Thanks,
Liam Binley.

liam.binley at me.com
P.S. I’m a 22 year old caller from the uk, not sure if I’ve done this right!