[Callers] Need help teleporting to other side of set - new dance

K Panton panton90 at tricolour.queensu.ca
Tue Apr 10 16:23:31 PDT 2018

Thanks for all the great ideas; it is much appreciated.

I was particularly intrigued at the thought of incorporating an MWSD figure
(I know squat about MWSD and had no idea there were so many figures.).

So, I've settled on a short list of 3 possibilities and, as it happens, our
community has a caller workshop this coming weekend so I'm going to ask the
dancers to suffer through the 3 options to see how the options dance, in
practice. I think the dance would work well with any of them but each
provides a somewhat different feel.

Ken