[Callers] New (?) 4x4 contra

Dugan Murphy dugan at duganmurphy.com
Tue Apr 10 13:35:58 PDT 2018

I agree that changing the rollaway so ladies roll their partners away
left-to-right fixes the issue I raised in A1 of "Tamlin's Cross."  I think
it would be a fun variation on the rollaway-swing transition, which, in my
experience, is always done with gents rolling ladies away.

Dugan Murphy
Portland, Maine
dugan at duganmurphy.com
www.DuganMurphy.com