[Callers] New (?) 4x4 contra

Luke Donforth Luke.Donforth at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 13:11:21 PDT 2018

 Hi Dugan,

Thanks for the feedback! I liked the gents roll partner away (from R to L)
when it went into a DSD (it feeds the common twirl direct); but I can see
your concern when it's running right into the swing.

Would ladies roll their partner (L to R) work better in your opinion? The
gents would pick up the same clockwise rotation they have in a swing. It's
more on the Ladies role to catch then.

On Sun, Apr 8, 2018 at 1:11 PM, Dugan Murphy via Callers <