[Callers] Need help teleporting to other side of set - new dance

Tom Hinds twhinds at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 8 20:01:23 PDT 2018

I don't think you should make an ocean wave.  To get a satisfying swing the dancers will have to do the arm turns as you describe.  You have three arm turns which comes to 6 beats and I always allow for two extra beats when there are busy transitions so the dancers would get approx and 8 beat swing, maybe more with energetic, experienced dancers.

Sent from my iPad