[Callers] Another dolphin surfaces

Don Veino sharedweight_net at veino.com
Wed Apr 4 22:01:59 PDT 2018

Sometimes better to show than explain - there's one in an ECD by Christine
Robb here: https://youtu.be/g-8LyExynvA

After seeing Christine's dance I played with writing contras with one but
hadn't considered this entry into the hey... nice. You've inspired me to
dig my drafts out and try to finish one.

-Don

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 12:24 AM, Cheryl Joyal via Callers <