[Callers] New (?) 4x4 contra

Rick Mohr rick at rickmohr.net
Tue Apr 3 19:27:19 PDT 2018

Nice idea. I've seen figures like the "hey through" in morris dances, and I
wouldn't be surprised if Scottish and English dances have a similar idea.

I think passing through the middle (with half of a left hand star) would
tend to take 4 beats rather than 2, so the figure would take 10 beats
rather than 8.

If the "X" is problematic it would work fine to start with lines of 4
forward and back, roll away, and dosido your "corner".

On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 9:04 PM, Luke Donforth via Callers <