[Callers] Contra Dances with Modern Western Square Dance Figures

Bob Green bobgreen at swbell.net
Sat Sep 23 10:54:37 PDT 2017

I have a 4X4 with a grand square, well...half a grand square called

*Luke, Your Not My Father.
http://dancevideos.childgrove.org/contra/contra-modern/491-luke-you-re-not-my-father-by-bob-green-4x4
<http://dancevideos.childgrove.org/contra/contra-modern/491-luke-you-re-not-my-father-by-bob-green-4x4>*
It is not that challenging. however the dance that inspired it is. Luke
Donforth has one where the grand square is on the diagonal that was the
inspiration for my dance. That dance is deceptively challenging...It makes
keeping your role straight on the grand square take serious concentration.
I don;t remember the name of the dance, perhaps you could contact Luke for
it.

Bob Green
St. Louis

On Sat, Sep 23, 2017 at 12:05 PM, Mark Hillegonds via Callers <