[Callers] Contra Dances with Modern Western Square Dance Figures

Mark Hillegonds mark.hillegonds at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 10:05:18 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I'm preparing for a workshop at a dance weekend in November where the theme
will be contra dances that incorporate square dance moves.

I have a number dances with square thrus and swing thrus and box
circulates. However, these moves are fairly well known at this point. This
will be an advanced group of dancers so I'm looking for dances that
incorporate more unique and sophisicated moves.

I know Bob Isaacs has several that quality, with dances that use Spin the
Top and Spin Chain Exchange the Gears.

Looking forward to seeing what you may have.

--
*Mark Hillegonds*

Cell:  734-756-8441
Email:  mark.hillegonds at gmail.com