[Callers] Multiple N swings / does this dance exist?

Angela DeCarlis aedecarlis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 06:30:09 PDT 2017

Howdy Maia!

"Cheat Lake Gypsies" sprung to mind.  I think I had it down as a Cary
Ravitz dance, but on his website, it looks like it was done collaboratively
by a group of folks at a dance weekend. Of course, the other annoying thing
about this dance is that the title includes the G-word. I trust you'll
handle that in some way that feels appropriate for you and your audience. :)

Cheat Lake Gypsies
Becket CCW

A1 - Take hands in a ring and balance (4).
- Ladies gypsy 1/2 (4).
- Neighbors swing (8).

A2 - Neighbors promenade around the full set (oval), counter-clockwise (6).
- Ladies turn back to find a new neighbor (2).
- (New) neighbors swing (8).

B1 - Take hands with the full set and circle left (8).
- Keep your neighbor and look for your partner to circle left 3/4 (8).

B2 - Partners gypsy and swing (16).

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 8:07 AM, Linda Leslie via Callers <