[Callers] Pre-dance preparation

Mary Collins nativedae at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 21:21:31 PDT 2017

Thanks for the tip!

On Sep 16, 2017 8:28 PM, "Martha Wild" <mawild at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

If you have to travel a long distance, LEAVE EARLY. So many things can go
wrong with traffic etc. on the way to a dance. Give yourself time to get
there without stressing and arriving at the last minute (or after the last
minute).

Martha

> On Sep 16, 2017, at 6:01 AM, Mary Collins via Callers <
>
> I know many of us travel some distance to call a dance, and some of us
have only a few miles to go to call. I'm curious in each situation, how
your pre-dance day is spent. What helps and what has hindered your calling
might be good too.