[Callers] Pirate Themed Dances!

Dugan Murphy dugan at duganmurphy.com
Sat Sep 16 13:27:44 PDT 2017

Hi, Angela,

I wrote two dances called "All Hands on Deck" and "Hold Fast."  They both
sort of combine "Fast Hands" by Diane Silver and "A Pirate's Life for Me"
by Nathaniel Jack.

See www.duganmurphy.com/dances-i-wrote

Two of my other titles, "Bold Coast" and "Cutler Coast" sound a little
piratelike, though they actually refer to a state park in Cutler, Maine.
They are written out on the same web page linked above.

Dugan Murphy
Portland, Maine
dugan at duganmurphy.com <dugan at duganmurphy.com>
www.DuganMurphy.com