[Callers] Pirate Themed Dances!

Bob Green bobgreen at swbell.net
Sat Sep 16 10:32:40 PDT 2017

Jack's Sparrow is a four couple longways that works at most contras. The
two-hand turn by the profressed 1s at the end is often done as a partner
swing.  https://youtu.be/CDTNZbQvkD0 . Helps if the band can play "He's a
Pirate.

Bob Green
St. Louis

On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 9:21 AM, Angela DeCarlis via Callers <