[Callers] pre-school dances?

Claire T cht at mac.com
Mon Oct 30 00:56:42 PDT 2017

Hi Luke

I tried a preschool group and would not recommend any dances with formations, holding hands, or set moves. That’s just not where they are developmentally.

What I’d recommend is the hokey pokey and other singing games. Old brass wagon, Sally goes round the sun, down by the station & you can do the trains.

You can also bring colorful scarves, balloons, a parachute if there are enough adults to hold it up, bubbles etc with songs and wandering around.  They would enjoy freeze games too.

Good luck!
Claire Takemori

Sent from my iPhone

Message: 1