[Callers] pre-school dances?

Linda Leslie laleslierjg at comcast.net
Sun Oct 29 09:47:59 PDT 2017

Tom’s dance is the perfect type dance to segue into the “spiral” dance! No partner needed, and after doing the spiral in and out (led by you), you can march them all over your room, or even into other available spaces.
My other go to dance is Galopede. The A1 can be a simple forward and back twice. Doing a longways assumes the kids will partner up.
Let us know how you do!
Linda