[Callers] Urgent need for caller 11/11/2017 at Tracy Hall in Norwich, VT

Chip Hedler chip.hedler at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 03:45:55 PDT 2017

The long-established dance series in Tracy Hall in Norwich, VT urgently
needs a caller for Nov. 11, 2017.  The person we had scheduled is not be
able to make that event. Efforts to find a replacement from within our
usual pool have not borne fruit as of yet. We'd like to be able to announce
the Nov. 11 caller at our 4th-Saturday dance (10/28, this weekend). Our
musicians will include LIz and Dan Faiella, enthusiastic and talented young
musicians. If you could fill this date, please reply to
chip.hedler at gmail.com as soon as you can--we'd be extremely appreciative,
can guarantee a decent fee, and could arrange lodging and meals if needed.

Thanks to all for your consideration,

Chip Hedler
Norwich Dance Committee