[Callers] Thanks everyone!

William M Loving wmloving at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 14:13:15 PDT 2017

Dear Friends,

Caller's Companion just got it’s 100th user today!

Thanks to everyone for their support, feedback and patience over the last 8 years in making CC an invaluable tool for Contra Dance (and some ECD) callers. I hope to be able to continue improvements in the future. As a labor-of-love / shareware project, you're sharing CC with other callers and showing them how you use it helps spread the word and also support future efforts as well as the hundreds of hours that I've already invested in it.

Special thanks to Bev Bernbaum, my initial beta tester; Linda Leslie, who provided invaluable feedback in the early years and made feature suggestions to support ECD calling; and Nils Fredland, for extensive feedback around iPad use.

Thank you again!

Love, Will

http://callerscompanion.com

--