[Callers] Halloween

Don Veino sharedweight_net at veino.com
Thu Oct 12 10:44:58 PDT 2017

Horror films apply?

Below is my original chainsaw themed dance. I've since got several
permutations on this sort of theme & motion which are not yet posted on my
site - including the second simpler sequence.

These have been walked through with dancers but not yet called publicly.
I'm hoping to try Swinging Chainsaws this weekend. I'd love to hear
feedback should anyone try these.

-Don

(Like) Juggling Chainsaws – DI – Don Veino 20170406
[Working/alternative title: Concord Chainsaw Massacre]

A1
Neighbor Balance & Swing

A2
(8) Gents LH Chain (to P)
(8) Gents See Saw 1+1/2x (or See Saw 1x and pass Lefts across)
WHILE
Ladies Orbit CW 1/2x (Pass RT shoulder w/next Lady)

B1
Partner Balance & Swing

B2
Ladies RH Chain, ending Courtesy Turn facing N (up/down, reverse of
progression), keep left hands w/N
(pull into) See Saw 1x with THIS Neighbor, end facing NEXT Neighbor

End effects: Wait out crossed over for N to come to you out of B2 See Saw.

More details at http://veino.com/blog/?p=1558

Swinging Chainsaws - DI - Don Veino 20171006

A1 N B&S

A2 Ladies Chain; L See Saw

B1 P B&S

B2 Ladies Chain; N See Saw to next (see Juggling Chainsaws B2 for details)

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 9:16 AM, Rich Sbardella via Callers <