[Callers] Halloween

Maia McCormick maia.mcc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 07:38:04 PDT 2017

Devil's Backbone? Wizard's Walk? (Okay, I no longer have an objective sense
of how Halloween-y this one is because it was the tradition at my school's
contradance that we'd close out the Halloween contra with this one, with
the band and the dancers competing to see who could go faster... it was a
good time!)

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 10:34 AM, Bob Peterson via Callers <